Jio® MaxY® Post 'Waratah's'
Yes, the trusted "waratah" steel fence post that New Zealand farmers used throughout their fence lines is back - bigger and better than ever, with not 1, but 2 different profiles designed to tackle even more fencing challenges! When you ask for a "waratah" in store, look for the Waratah® brand stamped in the post and you know you'll be getting the real deal.
Twice as strong and double the profile of the Jio® Star® post., this is a reliable intermediate post option that improves ground holding & performance.
- It has the strength to resist higher impact loads whilte still being easier to transport and install compared to timber, concrete and pipe.
- Waratah® have developed the Jio® MaxY® post to be bigger, stronger, more ductile and with more attachment points than other posts.
- The life of the post is extended with hot dipped galvanized coating (min 600g/m2) providing the best steel corrosion protection.
- More Jio post holes improve wire alignment and while the oversize hole shape provides more attachment options than traditional Y posts with round holes. Their design flexibility allows them to line up with traditional Y post round holes.
- Tough enough to resist fracturing under stress, yet flexible enough to allow restraightening if deformed from significant force these posts are quick and easy to install with a manual post driver.
- Use with Jio wire clips for fast & secure fixing of wires and with other accessories such as ties and electrics.
Hole Comparison - Jio vs GalStar range
|Post size (cm)||GalStar||Jio|
* MaxY post only available in these sizes
Available in 165cm, 180cm, 210cm, 240cm and 270cm lengths.Individually packed into a compact bundles of 100.
See how our customers have used Waratah products to successfully solve their fencing problem and transform their business.View All Solutions