Easily and securely tie-off wire around a strainer post.
SPECIFICATIONSMaterial: Zinc Aluminium
Gripple T-ClipContains: 20 per bag
Suitable to use with: 1.80mm - 3.25mm plain or prefabricated wire fencing
Gripple T-Clip LargeContains: 10 per bag
Max Working Load: 5.8kn
Suitable to use with: 3.25mm - 4.20mm plain or barbed wire fencing
SCAN FOR MORE INFORMATION
Easily and securely tie-off wire around a strainer post
- Gripple T-Clip's twist on installation provides a secure termination of wire around a strainer post, with no need to staple or knot wires.
- The simple mechanism allows securing fence wire to strainer posts up to 5 times faster than manual tie-off methods.
- The Gripple T-Clip reinforcing hooks deliver strength where it's needed.
- Consistent replication when securing wire to strainer posts, as oppose to manually tying wire.
- Stainless steel spring provides greater strength and corrosion protection.
- The patented ceramic roller technology delivers better wire grip over higher loads.
- Recommended for use on round posts.
- For use with plain wire (1.80mm - 3.25mm) or prefabricated fencing (except netting).
Gripple T-Clip Large
- For use with plain wire (3.25mm - 4.20mm) or barbed wire fencing.
SpecificationsMaterial: Zinc Aluminium
|Wire Diameter||Maximum Load||Wire type|
|Gripple T-Clip||1.80mm - 3.25mm||Plain or prefabricated fencing|
|Gripple T-Clip Large||3.25mm - 4.20mm||5.8Kn||Plain or barbed wire|
See how our customers have used Waratah products to successfully solve their fencing problem and transform their business.View All Solutions