VITICULTURE TRELLISING PRODUCTS
Blue Latch Trellis post
- Blue Latch trellis post has solid ground holding ability and increases the simplicity of wire installation in any trellis design.
- Each post is fitted with a spring wire latch which allows wires to be quickly installed or removed.
- Posts are a hot dipped galvanized coating and the spring latch has a Longlife Blue ® coating which protects the steel from corroding.
- The six-crescent design allows for versatility in managing canopies when undertaking manual or mechanical harvesting and pruning.
- Can withstand loads from either side yet supports partial flexing during mechanical harvesting and pruning without damage occurring.
Jio Star & Jio MaxY
- Posts follow the Y-bar shape however instead of round holes, the post utilises an oval design which has been innovated for more attachment options and various trellis designs.
- The combination of multiple attachment points and the addition of Jio Clips offer increased efficiency and many design alternatives to suit most trellis needs.
Longlife Blue Growire
- Designed and manufactured range of wires for the viticulture industry.
- Available in 2.65mm, 2.85mm and 3.15mm to suit varying loads and applications.
- 2.00mm dripper wire is also available for attaching dripper lines near the base of the trellis assembly.
- 2.00mm tomato wire is also available.
Galvanized Trellis wire
- Waratah Galvanized Trellis wire is Ideally used in hop and trellis pole systems.
- Produced from standard galvanized hard drawn wire.
- Trellis clips are manufactured from durable 1.2mm annealed spring steel.
- Heavy galvanized for corrosive protection.
- They are designed for fast and simple installation of line wires to steel or timber posts.
Jio Dual Offset
- Jio dual offsets have been specifically designed to fit both Jio Star and Jio MaxY profiles as well as most other ‘Y’ posts.
- The attachments are an effective solution to hold and support trellis wire at any height and on both sides of a Jio post.
- Installation is simple; the attachment is secured with steel bolt connections and the wire is easily placed in position.
- Engineered with one channel to butt-up against an end post.
- It is designed with an integral safety channel to protect the tail wire.
- You can re-tension year-on-year with the Gripple tensioning tool.
- Ideal for the fast termination of wire or use with end posts in vineyards, orchards and fencing.
Jumbo Gripple Vineyard pack
- Designed specifically for use in viticulture with the following Growire ® trellis wires:
- 2.65mm Growire
- 2.85mm Growire
- 3.15mm Growire
- Install and tension in seconds.
- This kit contains a wire rope and joiner, that can be used as a wire brace or tie back product.
- With a simple assembly it can be installed by one person with no wire tying skills needed.
- The prefabricated wire loop and free Large Gripple ® wire joiner is up to 75% faster to install than traditional methods.
Ground Anchor kit
- Waratahs ready to use Ground Anchor kit – simply drive in, engage and instantly load.
- Fast, simple and cost effective ground anchoring suitable for a variety of soils.
- Fast - Join and tension in one, in under one minute
- Easy - eliminates tying & knotting of T-joins and other complex joining methods
- Strong - 600kg line load in case of wind lift or heavy crop weight
- Versatile - create overhead structures for cloth / net support, crop / down wires, or fruit canopy